Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sundays

Sunday's are the best, relaxation is the key. And what better to do that with then family? And if your a church goer like I am, its nice to see friends there. Theres nothing negative about Sundays, except if you have to work.. and also if you are a worry wart, work is going to be tomorrow! Its kinda sad to because the next day is that ever so hated Monday.. Gross.. Mondays (sad face), or :(

Well this entry is not going to be the greatest in length, Im focusing on what other stuff to bring to this blog, and maybe add some more stuff.

Well I'm going to watch Spongebob with my son, that show can be pretty funny.. I feel weird when I laugh more then my son does.. And he looks at me weird too.. like he is saying "dad you should feel bad."

Well you all enjoy time with family or whatever hobby you do.

Stay safe friends!
Donate if you want!

Tyler Leaf Signing out of 'The Clever Leaf"


P.S
Be excited for more content and maybe a different style of it too!
woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment