Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Kick back

I didn't make a post yesterday. Yikesss, but oh well I don't know what to talk about really.. my son is babbling funny random words and hanging out with me. Some Quality family time right? And all of us as a family is watching that disney cartoon "Phneas and Ferb" I really dont know if I spelled the first name right. This show is one of the few I can stand.


phew,  well after all this its just us as a family being together.. spending time. Family.. Topic for this!

Travis my son is a wild little dude. And can take a lot of energy. And when you finally feel you have enough energy to get him and want to do stuff with him. He likes to pull "I'm sleeping so innocently."
Then you use that energy to clean the house.. after some hard exhaustive work.. you want to rest.. Then  he wakes up and he acts like he took two red bulls, and wants to run around in circles... this vicious cycle repeats itself.

This can be so tiring but its worth it. And I really love that little dude!!

Well I gotta get tending to the little man!

Tyler Leaf signing out..


No comments:

Post a Comment