Thursday, December 20, 2012

Changes Galore! Vlogness!

I will soon be moving to my own URL!  Hooray for me!! 1&1 has giving me a deal to try out my own URL and no more having to put blogspot in the middle.

Thecleverleaf.com  I will update with more information about the new URL but for now enjoy the first installment of

The Clever Leaf Vlog Episode 1!

I will be introducing videos into my Website for more of another way to intake the media. Also this is more of a test, next one will actually have maybe background music, more subtitles and just more pleasing to the eye. I just wanted to give my first vlog a try, and as you probably can tell I didnt edit to much of it. And I am crashing from a red bull so I hope its been edited correctly, If not well please make fun of me and tell me how much I need to do things correctly.




So Enjoy my fellow friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment