Friday, November 9, 2012

Pizza, life, and limited Wifi


Its fun living back in the 90's without internet, you can play games like, stare at the wall, go take a shower, and my favorite, how long can my son not do anything to try and destroy something.. classic.
Im back at a pizza pit. Delivering food to customers, who pretty much treat me and my fellow co-workers as sub-humans and should be classified as such for having a job like this. For now though I dig it, I work with great people, I make good tips. The life of a minimum wage baller is not a hard life for this guy.
It is always nice to get a tip. It makes things better.. but some people think it has to be expected

Example..

Pull up to a lightly lit house. And i knock.. knock like a crackhead needs his fix. Alas someone answers the door. " oh great pizzas here!" some little kid is freaking out having a heart attack saying
Pizza! over and over until maybe he faints of to much excitement and joy of pizza.
Then all of a sudden, a sadness covered her face. "I dont have any money for a tip, im sorry, its hard times"
And that hits me like a pillow for a feathers.. it didn't phase me, I say " its okay ma'am." With the biggest fake smile I ever pulled off. And drive away into the winds..

Its funny that their is always a reason for the no tip, my favorite is the economy.. I wish I could be like " well it seems you have nice things." Just give me one of your items in your house that would be great!" hey is that a x-box with the new halo game? always wanted that!"

But that is life...

Thank you for the read it was small but it will get better!

Tyler signing off

The Clever Leaf  strikes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment